Reanimate is a 2 day conference that will teach you everything about Resuscitative ECMO and ECPR. This will include didactic sessions with heavy emphasis acquiring hands-on skills associated with initiation of ECMO:
- Intensive education of knowledge on hands-on skills for Cannulation and Initial Management
- Pump troubleshooting sessions
- Pump priming simulation
Cardiac Arrest resuscitation simulations
- Post-Pump Critical Care
- Transport and Circuit Disasters
- A little bit about Crash VV, but a majority of the conference is resuscitative VA ECMO
- Team building exercises
- Cannulation simulation with models capable of recreating difficult fascia and insertion complications
- Megacodes to allow all skills to be brought together from pt arrival to hand-off in the ICU
You will leave this course ready to initiate ECPR on your next clinical shift!
Our faculty will include some of the brightest minds in all of Resuscitation Medicine. In addition to the REANIMATE Crew (Joe Bellezzo, Zack Shinar, Chris Ho and Scott Weingart) we have gathered some of the best teachers of the ECMO world.
Cancellation: If we are able to fill your spot, you will get the cost of registration minus $250 administrative fee refunded to you. If we are not able to fill the spot, unfortunately we cannot offer a refund. We will start auctioning off the ticket for lower and lower amounts and issue you back whatever we can get. You are also welcome to sell your ticket yourself.